Required Documents

While going through the process of obtaining a mortgage loan, lenders typically require the list of documents below upon submission of your loan:
  • 2 most recent paystubs
  • 2 years of W-2’s
  • 2 years of Tax Returns (only if self-employed and/or have rental properties)
  • 2 months of all bank statements – to include all pages even if they are blank
  • 2 months of stock and 401K statements
  • Copies of Drivers Licenses and Social Security Cards
  • If you are separated or divorced – we will need separation agreement or divorce decree
  • If you are not a US citizen – we will need green cards or visa
  • If you receive social security, disability or a pension – we will need a copy of the award letter
  • If you are refinancing we will need a copy of existing mortgage note and monthly mortgage statement

We offer a secure portal for you to safely and securely upload and share your documents with us to protect your personal information and to improve our efficiency.  You can access this portal here.

  • As part of your loan process we are required to make accessible the HUD Settlement Booklet and/or CHARM Booklet. For your convenience we have provided you with these links:

HUD Settlement Cost Booklet:
HUD’s new settlement cost booklet (pdf version) – updated 8/17/2010

CHARM Booklet: Consumer Handbook on Adjustable-Rate Mortgages

Lynn Chase is a licensed Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator (number 100014632) and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number 1651156.

Lynn is the founder and broker-owner of The Commercial Loan Arranger, LLC,  licensed by the State of Colorado, and is doing business under the registered trade name of the Age In Place Mortgage Company. The company Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number NMLS #1790945

The company headquarters is located at 913 Dancing Horse Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919, and Lynn can be reached at (719) 302-5508 or

© Copywrite by Professor Lynn Chase