VA 100% Cash Out Refinance Loans
The VA 100% Cash Out Refinance loan is designed to offer first class financing to Veterans who have earned this privilege and to whom we are so grateful! VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration.
The VA determines your eligibility and issues a certificate as proof for their qualified veterans. We have access to the VA Website and are able to help you obtain a copy of your COE (Certificate of Eligibility) to ensure your eligibility. Typically your DD214 is not even required.
VA loans are sold into GNMA (Government National Mortgage Association) pools for securitization and sold to the investing community. No matter who loans you money initially, the VA is truly the owner of your loan and this GNMA pool of money is the money used to fund back your initial lender.
- It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
- VA loans typically offer the ability for higher debt ratios
- VA allows loans even if you have lower credit scores
- Veterans with service related disabilities are exempt from the VA Funding Fee!
- VA Jumbo loans (loans above $726,200) are available
Here’s how a VA 100% Cash Out Refinance works
- 100% financing with no Private Mortgage Insurance
- A VA funding fee of 0% to 3.6% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA (unless exempt.)
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of appraised value in order to refinance even to do cash out or debt consolidation.
Age In Place Mortgage Company gives you access to numerous VA lenders and wholesalers. If you are a veteran or active duty service member intending to finance your Colorado home and are VA eligible, call to speak to our knowledgeable and loan officers at 719-360-6015. We can easily help you maximize your VA home loan benefits.
Military Bases in Colorado
Fort Carson Army Base, Colorado Springs, CO
United State Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
Peterson Air Force & Space Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Buckley Air Force Base, Aurora, Colorado
Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Pueblo Chemical Depot Army Base, Pueblo, CO
Lynn Chase is a licensed Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator (number 100014632) and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number 1651156.
Lynn is the founder and broker-owner of The Commercial Loan Arranger, LLC, licensed by the State of Colorado, and is doing business under the registered trade name of the Age In Place Mortgage Company. The company Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number NMLS #1790945
The company headquarters is located at 913 Dancing Horse Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919, and Lynn can be reached at (719) 302-5508 or Lynn@AgeInPlaceMortgage.com
© Copywrite by Professor Lynn Chase