US Department of Agriculture Purchase Loans (USDA)
Looking for a home loan that offers low rates and affordable payments? Consider a USDA loan. As a provider of USDA loans, Age In Place Mortgage Company can help you secure the financing you need to buy your dream home. The USDA guaranteed loan program is administered by The U.S. Department of Agriculture and offers a variety of programs to help individuals living in small towns or rural areas achieve homeownership. USDA provides 100% financing on purchase loans and offers a Streamline Refinance option for an existing USDA mortgage.
USDA Loans are primary residence loan and are an attractive option for the following reasons:
- Offers 100% financing
- Minimal closing cost
- Offers some of the lowest interest rates available
- Flexible credit requirements
- Financing allowed up to the MARKET VALUE (appraised value) of the home
- Up-front Guarantee fee eliminates any monthly mortgage insurance (Guarantee fee can be financed into the loan)
- Greater buying power than other programs with the same monthly payment
- Can be used toward the purchase of a previously owned or a newly constructed property
Qualifying is based upon household income, qualifying income, credit history and location of the property. If you are interested in a USDA loan, call Age In Place Mortgage Company at 719-360-6015 today to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable loan officer.
Lynn Chase is a licensed Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator (number 100014632) and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number 1651156.
Lynn is the founder and broker-owner of The Commercial Loan Arranger, LLC, licensed by the State of Colorado, and is doing business under the registered trade name of the Age In Place Mortgage Company. The company Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number NMLS #1790945
The company headquarters is located at 913 Dancing Horse Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919, and Lynn can be reached at (719) 302-5508 or Lynn@AgeInPlaceMortgage.com
© Copywrite by Professor Lynn Chase