VA Jumbo Loans
A VA Jumbo Home Loan refers to any VA home loans greater than $726,200 with a maximum loan amount of $4,000,000. This loan allows for 100% financing for eligible veterans that have their full entitlement. If a down payment is needed, it could be far less than what may be needed if doing a typical jumbo loan.
Advantages of using the VA Jumbo Loan:
- You are able to obtain this financing with NO monthly PMI as expected on a typical VA loan.
- VA loans are easier to qualify for than typical Jumbo loans
- If you are exempt from the funding fee due to a service related disability, then you are exempt on this VA Jumbo loan as well.
- VA Jumbo Loans previously required a down payment of 25% of the loan amount that exceeded to conventional loan limit which is now $726,200.
- Great News!! If you are purchasing a home with a purchase price of $726,200 or more, if you have your full entitlement, you can now do a Jumbo VA loan at 100% of the sales price up to $4,000,000!!!
- If you do not have your full entitlement due to a prior VA foreclosure or because a portion of your entitlement is tied up on an existing VA loan, you can still do a VA Jumbo loan. You will just need to do a down payment, but the amount is still likely far less than the amount that would otherwise be necessary on a typical jumbo loan and your interest rate would very likely be far better too.
- VA rates are some of the lowest rates available and you would be entitled to those amazing rates even though you are doing a jumbo loan
- Your VA loan eligibility is a huge benefit, it’s probably the best loan product that we offer and we love helping veterans take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Age In Place Mortgage Company currently funds VA Jumbo Loans in Colorado with United Wholesale Mortgage, the number one wholesale lender in the United States. If you are a veteran or active duty service member, intend to do your loan on a Colorado property, and are VA eligible, call us at 719-360-6015 to maximize your VA home loan benefits.
We appreciate your service to our country and look forward to thanking you in person when we speak.
Military Bases in Colorado:
Fort Carson Army Base, Colorado Springs, CO
United State Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
Peterson Air Force & Space Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Buckley Air Force Base, Aurora, Colorado
Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Pueblo Chemical Depot Army Base, Pueblo, CO
Lynn Chase is a licensed Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator (number 100014632) and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number 1651156.
Lynn is the founder and broker-owner of The Commercial Loan Arranger, LLC, licensed by the State of Colorado, and is doing business under the registered trade name of the Age In Place Mortgage Company. The company Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System number NMLS #1790945
The company headquarters is located at 913 Dancing Horse Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919, and Lynn can be reached at (719) 302-5508 or Lynn@AgeInPlaceMortgage.com
© Copywrite by Professor Lynn Chase